Tuesday, January 19, 2010


We have had people asking ,where can I take the White Styrofoam for disposal. The Advocacy considers the lake in Winston County and Crooked Creek, which is part of the Rock Creek Watershed, as our responsibility to help keep clean. Should you own property in any of this area,and still have styrofoam to remove from your boathouse,need a place to dispose of the Styrofoam CALL JIM KING 256-747-6445]
You must call for instruction on where to deliver the Strofoam but also when to deliver it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment